Dressbarn $500 Daily Gift Card Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Void where prohibited.
1) PROMOTION PERIOD: The Dressbarn Online Inc. $500 Daily Gift Card Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) starts on January 29, 2021 at 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on February 8, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM CT (the “Promotion Period”) and is comprised of 10 daily entry periods (each a “Drawing Period”) as noted below in Rule #4. Sponsors’ computer is the official time-keeping device for this promotion.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who at time of entry are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Dressbarn Online Inc. (the “Sponsor”), Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees that are involved in the development or execution of the Promotion (collectively “Released Entities”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant (an “Entrant”) agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsors’ and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND ENTER:
Via the Dressbarn Mobile App (the “App”):
Using your Apple or Android web-enabled mobile device: (i) visit the Apple App Store for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices; (ii) search for “Dressbarn” in your mobile device application store to locate the App, (iii) download and install the Dressbarn App, and (iv) create an account by providing the requested information your first name, last name, email address, mobile phone number, zip code, password and day/month of birth. Note: Once you’ve downloaded the App and created an account, ensure that notifications have been enabled and that location services have been turned on. You must also opt into our sweepstake on the app itself. You must submit the page as instructed in order to earn 1 entry (an “Entry”) into the Sweepstakes, up to the limit stated below.
The information you provide will be used to contact you if you are selected as a potential prize winner as detailed in Rule #7.
Maximum of 1 Entry per person (email address) during the duration of the promotion period. Entries will carry over from date of entry to last day of promotion period. Any Entrant submitting Entries in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple email accounts, will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes.
7) POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each winner will be contacted directly by the Sweepstakes Administrator at the email address provided during app registration to confirm eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by the Administrator (as determined in the Sponsors’ sole discretion), refuses the prize or the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner. An alternate potential winner will be notified, time permitting. A maximum of 3 alternate winners will be selected in an attempt to award each prize after which, if a winner cannot be verified, the prize will be unawarded. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8) GENERAL: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Prize winner. Neither Sponsors nor Administrator will enter into any correspondence, including, email, with non- winning entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Entities assume no responsibility or liability for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet; or (e) any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion, or to download any materials from the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. In the event the Promotion is cancelled, Sponsors reserve the right to award the Prizes from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting
9) CONDUCT: By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible
at http://www.dressbarn.com/rules throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. Sponsors reserve the right, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsors to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsors to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
such cancellation. With regard to this Promotion, the Sponsors or Administrator will only contact the Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance or awarding Prizes.
11) WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Promotion, agree to release Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; (b) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (c) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (d) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
Except where prohibited, Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and consent to the use of their names, address, photographs, any statements made by Entrants, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by the Sponsors and their designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13) DISPUTES: Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the Eligibility winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to a user name/e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, social networking site or other organization responsible for assigning user names/e- mail addresses for the domain associated with the user name/e-mail address in question. A potential winner may be asked to provide the Sponsors with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potentially winning Entry. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
14) GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion is conducted in English, and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States Court for Texas or the appropriate Texas State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsors in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.