The beginning of the summer months is here with brighter and longer days. Spring may be ending but we’re not yet over the season’s happy colors. Shades of pinks, oranges, yellows and greens lightened up our dark winter mood and surroundings. So we’re carrying over the same vivid hues of spring into our summer wardrobe, so we can bring the same hopeful and joyful feeling to our daily errands and events!
The color pink played a critical role in spring fashion. It came out in bright fuschia, sweet pastels, and hot pink. It’s not just feminine, it’s also playful. It sparks thoughts of romantic bouquets of flowers from a paramour, fun pink margaritas shared with friends, and even cotton candy at school. It’s a color of universal love for oneself and for others. So whichever shade of pink you choose to wear, wear it for love.
- Put on this Roz & Ali Pink Stripes Bubble Top for a casual day out with friends. It has a subtle blush shade combined with ivory, mauve, and black in vertical stripes.
- Try this Color Block Short Sleeves Dress for work. Pair it with high heels and a structured bag for that professional touch. Wear it to a date after work with a change of bag and shoes.
- If you’re heading to the beach with your family, this Insulated Beach Tote "Drink In Hand Toes In Sand" Slogan bag is the perfect pink accessory that will keep your drinks and food cool throughout the day.
- When the temperature rises, wear this Crinkled Body Twisted Bottom Camisole Top in Coral for a fresh and cool look. Pair it with your favorite summer shorts and head to the park with your boyfriend for some fresh air.
Meeting your best friend for lunch? This Pale Sky Pleated Back Blouse Top With Cap Sleeves is a good choice. It’s breezy, light, and can be paired with pants, shorts, or a skirt. Put on some sandals to complete your casual summer look.
2. Hot Orange
The color orange always invokes bold joy. Its vibrance always brings life wherever it is worn or placed. Summer is all about being out, alive, and basking in the warmth of the sun. Wear orange as an expression of freedom and creativity.
- This Roz & Ali Sleeveless Fly Away Chiffon Top has the right amount of orange accents that scream spirited and fun. Pair it with cool white pants or shorts and platform sandals.
- Feel flirty in this Dr2 Ruffle Sleeve Embroidered Blouse Top. Wear it with jeans and sneakers for running errands around town.
- Look boho-chic in this Smocked Long Sleeve V-Neck Top With Ties in Rust/ Copper tones. Wear it over your favorite bikini and take a stroll along the shore.
- Looking for a tunic for your beach trip? This Floral Pattern V-Neck Tunic - Plus may be the one. Pack it in your suitcase for some lively addition to your wardrobe.
A skirt like this Pretty And Proper Fitted Print Pencil Skirt or this Satin A-Line Midi Skirt can bring some fun into your daily wardrobe. Pair it with plain colored tops to create different looks throughout summer.
3. Daffodil Yellow
When summer is mentioned, yellow comes to mind because of the blazing sun. Yellow appeared in several shades for spring, from creamy buttermilk to bright daffodil. It’s the perfect time to don yellow and match the brightness of the season. Wear this color with a lot of energy and optimism to keep your days happy and lively.
- If you love casual dresses with no fuss, then this Solid Short Sleeves Scoop Neck Dress With Bottom Shirred Piece is the dress for you. Wear it at home or outside for a date, an errand, or a walk.
- Interested in prints? This Zac And Rachel Flutter Sleeve Blouse in Lemon Meringue/ White will catch your eye. It evokes a fresh and cool feel. Pair it with white capris to nail that casual summer vibe.
- This Camila Draped Cutout Fit And Flare in Spring Florals is the perfect summer dress - flirty, floral, and airy. You can take it to the beach or to a picnic at the park. Wear it on a date or brunch with girlfriends.
- This Cataleya Crewneck Draped Sheath in Chartreuse is fit for a party or for work. This would be your go-to day to evening dress. It’s simple and fitted in the right parts. Accessorize with different jewelry and bags to make it look different each time your wear it.
Wear this Reese One Shoulder Cutout Dress in Sixties Geo or Sixties Paisley for a fun look at a beach party. You can wear a strapless bikini underneath and be ready to swim at any moment.
4. Verdant Green
Spring’s burst of fresh leaves was all about new life and summer continues to celebrate that with greens in every hue. Green can be bright lime to signal vivacity, emerald to show sophistication and luxury, or dark forest green to spell mystery and elegance. Whatever shade you choose, wear green to feel alive!
- Attending a summer wedding? This Kira Ruffle Halter Maxi With Lace Up Back in Bright Green is the right dress to wear. It’s easy to wear and accessorize.
- Be subtle in green with this Puff Sleeve Smocked Back Lilit Midi Dress which is a lovely outfit for catching up with friends over brunch at an outdoor cafe.
- Handle all your shopping needs accompanied by this Stripped Straw Flat Handle Tote in White/Green. It can hold all your personal items plus more.
- Feel young in this V Neck Spaghetti Strap Elastic Waist Dress Ditsy. Wear it for a weekend date with your special someone.
If you want a versatile dress that you can wear to work or an evening party, this Drawstring Waist Hanky Hem Dress in Green/Gold is the right piece to invest in. It has a subtle pattern with a hemline flare that gives it the element of fun.
5. Purple Passion
The color of the year is Veri Peri. If you haven’t had the chance to wear it yet, now is the time. It’s a great spring shade that will make your summer blossom. It has a sense of mystery to it along with bravery and wisdom. It may seem serious at times but it can also be whimsical and inspiring.
- Take this Making Waves Ruffle Mio swimsuit to your next beach trip or pool party. Grab attention and make waves as you glide through the waves and socialize by the poolside.
- Dress up this August Draped Sleeves Midi Fit And Flare Dress with platform heels and accessories for a tea party with your ladies.
- For a professional yet playful look, take this Amelia New York Purple Mist Tie Shirt Dress to work and let yourself shine at meetings.
- Use this Purple Paisley Pattern Caftan Maxi Length Dress - Plus on your upcoming vacation. Wear it with strappy sandals, put on some shades, and you’ll be ready to explore your summer getaway spot.
- This Convertible Solid Color Midi Dress will be your most versatile summer piece. Turn it into a sexy cocktail dress for a party, an elegant evening dress for a wedding, a sultry dress for a date, and more. There are so many ways to wear this dress that you don’t have to worry about it looking the same every time you put it on.
Summer Is Just An Extension of Spring
Continue enjoying your spring wardrobe and colors even throughout the summer months. Stay fresh and cool, vibrant and lively in these beautiful hues.
Check out more new arrivals and shop more pieces here.