With the bright sun and clear skies putting everything in a spotlight, it’s easier to notice vivid hues everywhere. Summer is definitely a great time to wear lively hues and try bold color blocking whether in timeless pieces or in this season’s trends. We show you some summer palette inspirations to try and live by.
Waking Up to A Peaceful Palette
The morning sky is a mixture of blue, purple, and yellow tones and even a tinge of green as a result of the combination of the blues and yellows. These hues grant a sense of relaxation at first sight when you open your eyes and lasts throughout the day. Reflect this same peaceful vibe in your daily wardrobe with these picks.
- Wear this Playful Off Shoulder Vacay Mini Dress Plus in Light Blue which is the perfect backdrop for yellow accessories.
- This Elegant V Neckline Greta Midi Dress in Jade Blossom would look great with blue and yellow shoes, bags, or accessories to give it a summer feel.
- Pair the Sleeveless Draped Scarf Top With Ruffle Sleeve in WIld Bouquet with bright yellow shoes and a bag to highlight the yellow accents of the dress.
- Combine the H Halston Sleeveless Twist Detail Pullover - Plus with gray pants and accessories so as not to overpower the blue of the top.
- This V-Neck High Low Flounce Sleeve Tiered Dress - Petite beautifully shows the transition of the colors of the morning sky.
- Wear the V-Neck Sleeveless Empire Flare Midi Dress in Denim as a versatile base for fun accessories.
A Burst of Hues In The Afternoon Sky
The sky at sunset is a fiery riot of hues as the day transitions into twilight. You’ll be astonished by stunning shades of purple, pink, orange, yellow, red, and blue. The colors are so mesmerizing and definitely an inspiration for any summer wardrobe. Use the power that the afternoon to evening sky holds to captivate those around you when you don the same tones.
- We love seeing purple in this Lilac Belted V-Neck Midi Length Slit Dress which will match well with the twilight sky.
- The pink of this Figueroa & Flower Coral Reef Print Dress brings to mind sunsets on the beach.
- Wear this Comfy V-Neck Pocket Dress every day in different colors such as Navy, Lilac, Eggplant, Red, Denim, or Royal Blue. It’s a good wardrobe staple for the summer.
- The Figueroa & Flower Roll Tab Sl Multicolored Blouse - Plus is as captivating as the various shades of the sunset sky.
- The Wrap Neck Halter Maxi Dress in Blue/Yellow or Red/Green is like a painting that reflects the dramatic change of the afternoon to evening.
- This sweet Ruffle Neck Button Front Drape Dress comes in a color that is reminiscent of dusk and serves as a pretty base for a multitude of colorful accessories.
A Garden Centerpiece
Take inspiration from the flowers and plants around you for attractive color combinations that will make you the center of attention. Blend into nature’s beauty and let it bring out your inner goddess. Don’t be afraid to wear more than two colors—isn’t a garden a burst of rainbow hues?
- Wear the Floral Smocked Sleeveless Maxi Dress - Plus and you’ll attract a lot of B’s (as in boys!).
- Let loose in the Floaty Maxi Kaftan Carmen Wrap Dress in Green Fields.
- Be the rose among the thorns in this Floral Elastic Neck Ruffle Sleeve Top - Plus.
- Catch everyone’s eye in the Figueroa & Flower Floral Print Midi Dress - Plus with its bold and bright colors.
- Dress casually in the Floral Sleeveless Romper that can be worn alone, over a shirt, or under a jacket.
- Bloom wherever you are in this Figueroa & Flower Mixed Floral Peasant - Plus.
As Seen On The Runway
This season’s colors of fuschia, lime green, hot orange, and daffodil yellow are bold, fun and playful. Reminiscent of nature’s flowers, fruits, and leaves in full bloom, these bright shades are a reminder to celebrate the beauty around us and enjoy what life has to offer. Wear these fun colors and you’ll be a positive force to those around you.
- If you’ve ever heard the phrase “pretty in pink”, then this Playful Fuchsia Poplin Cotton Wrap Dress will make that phrase come true for you.
- Shine bright in this Sleeveless Cleo Neck Top and lighten up everyone’s day.
- Bring an element of cool with the High Low Puff Sleeve Set Sail Wrap Midi Dress.
- Glow like summer sunshine in the Yellow Off Shoulder Shirred Summer Dress - Plus.
- Add a refreshing tone when wearing the Sleeveless Drawstring Midi Dress - Plus in Mint.
- Play hot and cold in the Tie Front Dress in Orange or Navy.
Live A Colorful Life
There’s so much color in the world that it would be a waste for them not to be enjoyed especially at a time like this. Make the most of the striking sun to see the true vibrance of all the colors that bring joy to life. You can take inspiration everywhere you look so don’t be afraid to live a life filled with bold and bright hues.
Shop more colorful pieces here.